Articling Students (South)
This Section is specifically designed to address the needs, interests and issues of concern to articling students. It features both practice and functional topics of interest to the newest members of the law society.
Topics explored include:
- Tips on successful chambers advocacy
- Identifying problems leading to disciplinary action
- Running trials in small claims court
- Maintaining work/life balance
- Making effective voir dire applications on Charter issues
- Dealing with pressures of the articling year
This Section also provides opportunities for our membership to network with other articling students and with a broad range of speakers.
Join this Section and participate in the experience and practice of articling students.
Section Meetings: CBA Office, 12:00 P.M., Third Monday (monthly)