Rigler Delacruz & Associates - Grande Prairie, AB
Rigler Delacruz & Associates is a thriving small law firm servicing northern Alberta. Our main office is in the City of Grande Prairie. Our business model is based on hard work and teamwork. Our goal is simple – become the most significant law firm in the peace region.
Our team of lawyers and legal assistants have experience handling files from Real Estate, Wills & Estates, to complex Family Law matters.
What we are looking for:
Our Grande Prairie location is growing rapidly. We are looking for an Associate Lawyer to join our busy practice.
We pride ourselves on the comradery of our team, we are all here to succeed and to do so, we need to support and encourage one another. Your successes and options in our office are limitless with the right mindset and the right amount of hard work.
Qualifications and Competencies:
• Minimum 2 – 4 years’ experience in Family Law including matrimonial property division, child custody, divorce, pre-nuptual agreements, and cohabitation agreements.
• Law degree from an accredited Canadian law school and a member in good standing with a provincial law society.
• Strong drafting, negotiation and communication skills.
• Highly focused with attention to detail; a motivated self-starter.
• Experience with and ability to handle all phases of litigation from initial consultation through trial.
Rigler Delacruz & Associates is structured as Professional Corporations in association for the practice of law. With this kind of structure, your income is completely up to you.
Monthly operating costs will be negotiated upon offer of employment.
To inquire about joining our team please send a cover letter and resume to our office manager, Selina Murphy at email@example.com while quoting the job title in the subject line. All applications will be held in strict confidence. Rigler Delacruz & Associates wishes to thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.